Issue: The whole Terri Schiavo story: 15-year saga of brain-injured woman no clear-cut, right-to-die case/WorldNetDaily
Question: A year later, what is your opinion of Terri Schiavo's death?
1. It was the right thing to do, respecting her wishes
2. She was in a persistent vegetative state, and is in a better place now
3. The government did the right thing by letting this take its fatal course
4. Justice was finally done
5. It doesn't make a difference, as Terri didn't know what was going on
6. She was a victim of scandalous judicial corruption
7. It was the public execution of an innocent person
8. I'm still outraged. The government could have and should have saved her
9. We all pulled Terri's feeding tube
DFO: Nos. 7-8
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.