Question: Should anti-illegals activist Jim Gilchrist run for president?
1. No, America needs more immigrants, both legal and illegal
2. No, he hasn't got a chance, it would be a waste of time
3. No, I fear he'll siphon votes away from the Republicans, thus ensuring a Democrat victory
4. No, but he should back some like-minded political pro, such as Congressman Tom Tancredo
5. While I want to stop the border insanity, I need to know more about Gilchrist on other issues
6. Yes, I want him to siphon votes away from Republicans, thus ensuring a Democrat victory
7. Yes, I'd vote for him, even if chances are slim he'd win
8. Yes, and I'm willing to help his campaign in any way I possibly can
9. Yes, he's the one man that can stop this illegal-immigration insanity!
DFO: No. 10 -- Yes, because someone needs to hold the two major parties accountable for border security.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.