Question: Whom do you trust more – the government or the media?
1. I trust government because it's more accountible – we can replace our representatives if they don't do a good job
2. I trust government because our elected leaders more closely mirror American society than do the liberal media
3. I trust government because it has the responsibility to protect us from those seeking to destroy us
4. I trust government – the media is just another business out to make a buck
5. I don't trust any of them, they're all cheats and liars
6. I trust the media because those in it have been trained to be objective, impartial and fair
7. I trust the media because all its different voices help us determine what's true – they're not a secretive monopoly like government
8. I trust the media because at least some of them are exercising their role as watchdogs on government
9. I trust the New Media found on the Internet, talk radio and cable news but not the old, dying big media
DFO: No. 7
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.