Question: What are your thoughts on the NSA's massive database of domestic telephone calls?
1. It's fine with me – whatever it takes to defeat the terrorists
2. I'm uncomfortable but we're at war and sacrifices are necessary to protect our country
3. If you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to fear
4. Whoever leaked information to the press about this program should be charged with espionage
5. The NSA's not listening to calls – only tracking who calls whom – I don't see a problem
6. I'm uncomfortable with this development, even in light of national security
7. It's one more unjustified intrusion by government into Americans' private lives
8. This is a giant step toward 'big brother' government
9. I'm worried about what President Hillary Clinton would do with this information
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.