Question: Who should strike Iran?
2. Nobody – Iran is a sovereign nation pursuing it's lawful right to develop nuclear power
3. Nobody – first use of force is always immoral
4. The U.N., but only after all attempts at diplomacy and international persuasion have been exhausted
5. Israel – they have the most at stake if Iran gets nuclear weapons
6. Israel – Iran's clearly preparing to attack the Jewish state and Israelis have no moral obligation to wait for that to happen
7. The U.S. – a nuclear Iran will be in a strong position to cut off our oil and collapse our economy
8. The U.S. – like it or not, we're still the defenders of freedom in the world
9. The U.S. and Israel - Iran's already threatened revenge attacks against both countries if hostilities begin
DFO: No. 8, if push comes to shove.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.