6 things Family Phil learned while coaching soccer for rec league 4-year-olds:
1. I have to say everything three times to other kids, too!
2. Some parents expect the coach to take over all of their responsibilities during practices and games.
3. The best way to perk up a tired kid is to remind them about the after-game snack.
4. Even the toughest 4-year-old boy cries like a baby when he gets kicked in the leg.
5. Four-year-old girls are tougher than 4-year-old boys.
6. Scoring a goal is fun, even if it's in the wrong.
Question: Have you ever learned something about life and kids by coaching a sport?