Question: What are your thoughts on the growing number of black Republican candidates?
1. They’re Uncle Toms
2. It’s a Karl Rove trick to lure blacks away from the Democrat Party
3. It’s a token effort to make the Republican Party not look so white
4. It’s interesting, but the numbers are too few to be consequential
5. I don’t think color should matter
6. It’s only natural that as some blacks become wealthier, they’d be attracted the Republican Party
7. It makes sense – Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglas were Republicans
8. The culturally conservative values of black families are better represented by today’s Republicans
9. Republicans need new candidates like Michael Steele and Kenneth Blackwell – whatever their color
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.