10. Rami reins in supporters to let things settle down a little on HBO.
9. Junior Mitchell tells newspaper (and later DFO) that he doesn’t read HBO because he doesn’t take anonymous posters seriously (but he supports an anonymous Idaho State Bar poll that made him look good, explaining that anonymity allowed attorneys to be candid and honest).
8. Bob launches short-lived Maam I Roar blog, using the letter’s in Ramaro’s name for the title. Then, he falls head over heels for Ramaro.
7. Siggy posts for the first time.
6. Those lips, those eyes, those … billboards.
5. Web site photo of Junior Mitchell and his fish are quickly replaced by Junior Mitchell and his dog, when either Sider or Bob go phallic in describing the fish symbolism.
4. The charge of the Tin Foil Brigade.
3. HBO and its menagerie are denounced twice in print as trouble-makers, once on the front page of DFO’s Spokesman-Review.
2. Rami Amaro metamorphizes into “Ramaro.”
1. Dang’s photoshopping.