1. Joseph Duncan this morning pleaded guilty to all 10 counts in the federal indictiment against him for kidnapping and molesting two North Idaho children and killing one in 2005/Spokesman-Review. Click here. Federal indictment against Duncan (graphic content) here.
3. Boise State football coach Chris Petersen said Monday that he has not been contacted by UCLA, and has no interest in the Pac-10 coaching position. The Los Angeles Times reported Sunday that UCLA was firing coach Karl Dorrell, and that Petersen was at the top of athletic director Dan Guerrero’s wish list/Idaho Statesman. Click here. Related: Boise State to play East Carolina in Hawaii Bowl.
4. News Roundup: Workers evacuated from Idaho capital building after substance found/Idaho Statesman; Escaped wolf shot by authorities/Idaho Statesman; Sali fought mining reform/Spokesman-Review; Pact extends Idaho gas tax to reservations/Associated Press; and Searchers go high-tech to find old plane wreck/KTVB.
5. Blogosphere: Holiday picks to click for your favorite blogger/Blogspotter; Does character no longer matter?/Dogwalk Musings; Reporter leaves town, news breaks/Eye On Boise; Still more Craig/Randy Stapilus; and Thank GOP establishment for Huckabee/Adam’s Blog.
6. IMHO: Remembering Evel, Twin Falls’ 15 minutes of fame/Kevin Richert; Somebody needs to get a grip/David Horsey, Seattle PI; What would Teddy do?/Frank Mieli/Kalispell Daily Inter Lake; Some House members still talk to enemy/Jim Fisher, Lewiston Tribune; and Disorder in the court/Spokesman-Review.
Orbusmax Special: WSU prez becomes a blogger here.