Item: Most Mormons applaud Romney's speech, delivery: 'I was absolutely thrilled. Mitt distinguished himself'/Salt Lake Tribune; and: Romney 'hasn't been Mormon enough' on public policy: Social-conservative activists concerned about socially liberal background, not creed/London Guardian
Question: What did you think of Mitt Romney's faith speech?
1. It was a political home run – a real tour de force
2. He went above and beyond all reasonable expectations to explain his commitment to the Constitution
3. He articulated the proper role of faith in the public square as well as anyone
4. He's got my vote
5. It was scary – it made me envision a theocracy
6. All it proved was he has good, well-paid speech writers
7. Romney's no Jack Kennedy
8. It was a nice try but it won't help win Iowa
9. It was a nice speech but I doubt it answered evangelicals' concerns
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.