Issue: The president’s address: Entire text of Bush speech to America/WorldNetDaily; and: The Democrats’ response: Delivered by newly elected Sen. Jim Webb/WSLS-TV, Roanoke, Virginia
Question: What do you think of Bush’s address to America?
1. Fantastic, Bush said precisely what the country needed to hear
2. Very strong, it should help his approval rating
3. I liked Bush’s emphasis on energy and health-care issues
4. It was OK, but the president has had better days
5. The words sounded nice, but let’s face it, they’re empty words and nothing positive will get done as usual
6. Was that George Bush? I could have sworn it was Al Gore or one of the Clintons
7. It exemplified the reason why Bush approval ratings are at Nixon levels
8. The wife of the jailed Border Patrol agent is right, Bush is a liar and he’s selling us out to Mexico
9. I am totally disgusted, I can’t believe I once believed in and voted for that clown
DFO: No. 5
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.