What do you think of Verizon pulling its sponsorship of hip-hop superstar Akon?
1. That's Verizon's loss – Akon's good, another company will step in and sponsor him
2. It was wrong – Verizon is practicing censorship against an artist
3. I hope Akon's fans boycott Verizon
4. Verizon is only trying to avoid bad publicity
5. It was responsible corporate behavior – a mistake was made and corrected
6. I sure hope someone at Verizon reconsiders any kind of association with rap and hip hop artists – most of their lyrics encourage the behavior Akon did
7. Akon's an ex-con and a self-professed polygamist – wasn't that enough to keep Verizon from sponsoring him in the first place?
8. It's not enough – Verizon should apologize to stockholders for sponsoring him
9. It's a great victory for the new media which exposed this creep and forced a big corporation to back down
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.