1. Disposable Diapers -- I know all about the environmental aspect, but since my boys were in diapers at the same time (even the same size for a while), without Pampers they would have probably ended up lying naked on a plastic sheet for most of their infanthood. There's no way I could have kept up with the laundry.
2. Pacifiers -- This was a lifesaver sometimes when the thought of a crying child stressed me out. To get rid of it when it was time, I cut the nipple off and told Josh that it was broken. He looked at it, threw it away and never asked for it again. (Adam was a little older and smarter. He knew there was more than one so I had to "break" several.)
3. Sippy Cups -- These wonderful inventions saved many carpets, pieces of furniture, and articles of clothing during toddlerhood.
4. M&M's -- Packages of these miracle candies should come with instructions for parents. Kids will do almost anything for three M&Ms.
5. Juice Pouches -- They are so handy to grab on the way out the door or pack in a lunch box or cooler. And now you can get 100% juice which makes them even better.
You can read Jen's full list here
Question: Can you think of an offbeat invention that has made your life easier?