Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama D-Ill., kisses the hand of Maddie Williams from Clarks Summitt, Pa, Monday as Maura Flynn center, looks on at The Society of Irish Women St. Patrick’s Day Celebration in Scranton, Pa. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
Question: Will Obama’s pastor’s extreme statements sound the senator’s political death knell?
1. No, Rev. Wright is hard-edged, but he’s correct
2. No, we’re not electing Obama’s pastor
3. No, Obama’s speech will set everything right
4. No, Americans’ memories are short, so this won’t be a big factor
5. It’s still too early to tell
6. It will probably alienate some voters, but Obama will win the nomination
7. Yes, Clinton’s surrogates in the media have saturated the coverage
8. Yes, Obama’s ties to Rev. Wright are incontravertible evidence Obama is also an America-hating racist
9. Yes, I’m so glad something is exposing Obama for the evil for which he stands
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.