Question: How would Gore's entry affect the race for president?
1. Democrats absolutely need him to get the nomination and win the White House
2. He's the logical choice to solve the Obama-Hillary dispute
3. If the Democrats don't draft Gore, they'll have trouble beating McCain
4. Gore is not the answer, but Democrats need someone besides Obama and Hillary
5. Gore would likely solve the Obama-Hillary dispute, but he'd ensure a Republican victory
6. I don't think Gore is interested, he's making more money with his global warming gig
7. In this era of change, Gore is the last person who is needed for the White House
8. He'd definitely hurt the Democrats, as he's a washed-up, crystal-crunchin', lefty loon
9. Irrespective of Gore's entry, the Democrats are self-destructing
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.