Question: What do you think of school polls asking kids, 'Who's most likely to fail'?
1. I'm sure there's a good educational reason for such surveys
2. A good early-warning system for children at risk
3. Even if the topics are offensive, schools can no longer afford to ignore them
4. It prompts parents to have important conversations with children
5. I thought schools were supposed to improve the self-esteem of students
6. Unfortunately, these kinds of abuses are becoming all too frequent in our schools
7. This is clearly educational malpractice
8. Not with my kid, this is an outrage
9. Reason No. 26,832 to get your child out of government schools
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.