1. To: NIC employees, students, trustees and community — Always embrace and celebrate the concept of collaboration, shared governance, and participatory decision making with the recognition that the final legal respnsibility for governing NIC lies with the Board of Trustees.
2. To: NIC decision makers — Pursue creative ways to provide meaningful raises not only for the faculty but for all NIC’s employees.
3. To: community — Give wholehearted support to the proposed education corridor.
4. To: NIC trustees — Become very proactive in carrying out the 2005 NIC Diversity and Human Rights Steering Committeee’s 28-page implementation plan for advancing human rights and diversity on campus.
5. To: administration, trustees and legislators — Support a 2009 legislative change in Idaho’s PERSI rules making it possible for community college faculty presently not eligible for PERSI retirement to have that option.
6. To: all NIC constituencies — Promote open lines of communication.