1. It's long overdue – the free market is failing us
2. Energy is far too important to be left in the hands of profit-maximizing corporations
3. If not now – with gas approaching $5 a gallon – when?
4. It's the only way to counter the greed of Big Oil
5. If it's good for Chavez's Venezuela, it's good for the U.S.
6. Let's see ... it's never worked anywhere before. Hmmmm, what could go wrong?
7. Oil companies already own the government so what good will it do to nationalize them?
8. I don't agree with nationalization but something drastic has to be done
9. Do you really want to trust the government to provide your next tank of gas?
10. No thanks, I'll take my chances with Big Oil
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.