More Info: What do you think of Subway specifically excluding home schools from its essay contest?
1. I'm glad. Homeschooling has undermined the public school system – it needs to be discouraged at every opportunity
2. It would have been too difficult to deal with thousands of one-student homeschools
3. The marketing department rightly thought the company's image would benefit more by giving athletic equipment to real school instead of a family
4. It's their store, their contest, their right
5. Get over it – it's just a contest
6. Subway has discriminated against homeschool families, plain and simple
7. It's maddening to see private businesses kowtow to ossified, statist schools and ignore the educational entrepreneurs who homeschool
8. It's going to be a long time before I go back to Subway
9. Subway had to exclude homeschoolers – they would have won all the prizes
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.