This is just the first step to privatizing this hill," said Coeur d'Alene attorney Steve Bell, right, as Ryan Ghramm, left, of Hayden signed the petition on Tuesday to prevent the Coeur d'Alene City Council from allowing guided hiking and kayaking tours on and around Tubbs Hill. SR story by Alison Boggs here. (Kathy Plonka/Spokesman-Review)
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- Coeur d'Alene voters pass $7.8M school levy/Meghann Cuniff, SR
- UI could get new president today/Idaho Statesman
- Flood watch issued for Coeur d'Alene River/Thomas Clouse, SR
- Missing salesman located in Ferry County/Thomas Clouse, SR
- LCDC considers hiring attorney/Tom Hasslinger, CdA Press
Question: Do you agree with the 4-2 decision by the Coeur d'Alene City Council to reject commercial tours of Tubbs Hill?