No Idaho teacher will be surprised by Nonini's bald expression of resentment toward "those people" in the classroom. It helps explain the motivation behind much of what he has done as a legislator, and probably helps explain why Speaker Lawerence Denney appointed him to head the Education Committee. When speakers support the state's public school system, they put education supporters in charge of that committee. When they don't, they don't/Jim Fisher, Lewiston Tribune. More here.
- Wednesday 4.29/Unequivocal Notion
- A whole latta trouble for Otter/Kevin Richert
- Otter and the coffee war/Randy Stapilus
- Idaho standoff on tax increases/Idaho Values Alliance
- Politicians big and small/Fort Boise
Question: Do you agree with opinionator Fisher that House GOP leadership appointed Nonini to chair the Education Committee because he's against public education?