Bette Largent touches up the Looff Carrousel's horse saddles with brown paint last week. Largent, a professional carousel horse restoration artist, takes care for the historic Looff Carrousel, which is celebrating is 100th birthday this year. Read Cindy Hval's SR story re: the restoration of the Looff Carrousel here. Colin Mulvany/SR.
- Cartoon: Here they come again/David Horsey, Seattle P
- IWSU QB arrested on alcohol charge/KXLY
- Spokane Mayor Verner raps about Lilac City/Huckleberries Online
- WSU frat says goodbye to baby alligator/AP
- Richert: Stimulus money must be discussed in open/Idaho Statesman
- Ex-Gov. Batt lauds Demo Minnick for stimulus opposition/Eye On Boise
- Orbusmax Special: Oregon to consider driver ban on hand-held cell phones here.
Question: When did you last ride on a carrousel?
- Tight times leave fewer jobs for people with disabilities/Idaho Statesman
- Otter warns of fiscal recklessness with stimulus money/Idaho Statesman
- Great Falls crew paints jet used by Arab royalty/Billings Gazette
- Tribes push ex-Idaho AG EchoHawk for high-level post/Missoulian
- 'Death with Dignity' rules finalized/KHQ