- 5:52 p.m. Officer "dispatches" deer after a car hit it on Highway 95 & Blackwell Island.
- 3:48 p.m. R/P reports a road rage incident on West Hayden. A motorist reportedly tried to run over someone.
- 3:35 p.m. Shaun Sauget, 29, of Bonners Ferry, and passenger Michael Harris, 22, of Eastport were injured when their pickup slid onto the Union Pacific Tracks on Meadow Creek Road in Boundary County Wednesday. You can read the ISP accident here (.pdf).
- 3:20 p.m. You can read a roundup of sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger's felony warrants here.
- 2:51 p.m. CPD Blue police log summary for 1/28 here (.pdf)
- 2:49 p.m. Bonner County police log for 1/28 here (.pdf)
- 2:34 p.m. A flatbed truck is losing pallets on Highway 95 & Kathleen.
- 1:52 p.m. CPD Blue checking on a hit-and-run accident in the south parking lot @ Coeur d'Alene High
· 1:38 p.m. A 94YO woman has fallen from her wheelchair inside a Beehive Bus, which has pulled onto the shoulder @ Highway 95 & I-90. The driver needs lifting help.
· 1:22 p.m. A person is unconscious and possibly not breathing at the Magic Marble, 501 Appleway.
· 1:20 p.m. Law enforcement is monitoring the route of a blue Dodge Dakota pickup n/b on Highway 41 toward Rathdrum. It's now stopped for a train. The female driver has someone in the car that she doesn't want. They are headed toward McDonalds/Rathdrum. Update: Vehicle's pulled over.
· 11:07 a.m. Harmony House reports battery involving two elderly residents.
· 10:12 a.m. A possible unattended death of a 69YO woman on
· 9: 25 a.m. A 13YO is having trouble breathing @ Post Falls Junior High.
- 8:49 a.m. CPD Blues are assisting the running of the Special Olympics torch by blocking traffic.