Item: Pro-life leaders denounce murder of abortion doctor George Tiller/FoxNews.com
Bryan Fischer/Idaho Values Alliance: As much as we can understand the energy generated by the heinous nature of Tiller’s crimes, Christians cannot be true to the Scriptures and sanction the bombing of abortion clinics or the murder of abortionists. The answer to homicidal violence, in other words, is not more homicidal violence. The solution rather is for the pro-life community to work ceaselessly for legal and judicial reform so that the monstrous things Tiller did under color of law become unthinkable once again. The place to begin, certainly, is to use our influence to see that the next Supreme Court justice understands that the primary purpose of the legal system is to protect the unalienable right to life. More here.
- Fischer to join American Family Association/IVA
- Monday 6.1/Unequivocal Notion
- Risch and the Middle East/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Crapo takes a bold -- and politically risky -- stand for salmon/Kevin Richert
- The woman who could topple Otter/Adam's Blog
Question: Do you think the strong denouncements of George Tiller's murder by pro-life groups are sincere?