11:44 a.m. CPD Blue is looking for a 3 1/2 YO Ashton Campbell (3 feet tall, w/blond hair and brown eyes) who is wearing a red Adidas shirt and blue sweat pants with a gray stripe. He is missing from the 700 block of 21st Street in the Fernan Elementary School area (near east end of Sherman/I-90). CPD Blue is staging in the area to conduct a full-scale search.
- 11:47 a.m.: Mother arrives on scene from Riverstone development in white Honda w/Montana plates. Lutheran Church contacted to keep an eye out for child.
- 12:03 p.m.: Fernan Elementary is shutting down the school to get a head count of students. Officers are helping with head count.
- 12:19 p.m. Public beginning to call police to offer help. Officer said that people can meet him at 21st & Penn, if they want to help.
- 12:25 p.m. Officer reports that the ditch @ the back part of school is “clear.”
- 12:37 p.m. CHILD FOUND! (Boy was inside his apartment hiding inside a small box. The parents recently moved into the apartment and are in the process of unpacking.)