Dennis Mansfield posts: Since the news hit earlier today about the action by the USMC against Vaughn Ward for his unwarranted use of the Marine Corps uniform in his campaign literature, etc, I've been thinking ... Why was I so taken aback? Why was I so angry? Well, I spelled out part of it in my frustration with his inattention to detail in a way-early post last night before I hit the sack. Then, The Idaho Statesman piece hit this morning. Now, as the late morning moves toward noon, I think I "got it". My folks, that's why. More here.
- Heileson: Why morality matters/Adam's Blog
- Will Idaho Legislature follow Arizona's lead?/Idaho Conservative Blogger
- Put Bill Clinton on the Supreme Court/The Johnson Report
- How much capital goes into Capitol for a Day?/Idaho Freedom Foundation
- Tuesday Links/Treasured Valley
Question: Did either of your parents serve in the military during war time?