In the latest Kootenai County Reagan Republicans newsletter, president Jeff Ward lists the five top "non-issues" in the GOPrimary race between Raul Labrador and Vaughn Ward:
- Labrador is an Immigration Attorney
- Ward's wife works for Fannie Mae
- Ward campaign spreading text message rumors
- Labrador supporter Sali called Ward a Boy Scout
- Labrador did not attend the F-35 hearing
Ward concludes by saying: "Let's demand that this campaign get back on the real issues we face in Idaho." You can read Ward's entire comment here.
Question: Do you consider any of the issues mentioned by Ward to be "real issues" rather than "non-issues"? Which one(s)? Why?