It turns out that GOP gubernatorial candidate Rex Rammell’s 16-foot green T-Rex is an inflatable, like the big balloons you see in parades. Asked where he got it, he said, “I don’t know, New York or someplace. We got him online.” The big dinosaur, with its big, pointy teeth and claws, clutches something white in its right paw could perhaps be a submachine gun, or then again could be a movie camera (it’s looking for publicity?). Rammell wasn’t sure what the dinosaur’s holding/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- 4 file as write-ins for primary/Eye On Boise
- Crane, Denney become co-chairs of Labrador campaign/Dan Popkey, Statesman
- New York Demo challenger to Crapo still hasn't been to Idaho/Eye On Boise
- Otter can afford the hospital, can you?/Rachael Daigle, Boise Weekly
- State lawmakers report mixed results in social media/Dustin Hurst, Idaho Reporter
- Spokane fugitive arrested after Montana freeway chase/Meghann Cuniff, SR
- Spokane parent outraged re: lack of notification in knife incident/KREM2
Question: You have to admit that the T-Rex is a pretty decent attention grabber for long-shot gubernatorial candidate Rex Rammell. Or do you?