A Coeur d’Alene methamphetamine dealer was sentenced to more than 15 years in prison in U.S. District Court recently. Paul D. Hartman, 44, was given 188 months in prison and four years probation by Judge B. Lynn Winnill on Friday, the U.S. Attorney’s Office announced today. Hartman pleaded guilty in September to conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine, nearly two years after a traffic stop launched an investigation/Meghann M. Cuniff, Sirens & Gavels. More here.
- Oscar watch: Fandango keeps track/Movies & More
- Photos: Wednesday novice free dance/Passport to Gold
- 2-fer: Pot legalization fails, and: Pot decriminalization fails, too/Spin Control
- WSU will try to weather Los Angeles trip/SportsLink
- On the lookout for toys with cadmium/Are We There Yet