It’s hard to imagine two more different takes on the outcome of the recent Idaho Republican Party convention than those in statements issued by state GOP Chairman Norm Semanko and Idaho Democratic Party Chairman Keith Roark – from “positive and inspiring” to “astounding” and “radical”/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- Huckleberries: Hydroplanes aren't only wavemakers/DFO
- Athol-Bayview: Crowds gather for Bayview Daze festivities/Herb Huseland
- Restaurants: izza maker rescues parade from proceeding ponderously/OrangeTV
- Weather: Humidity makes the difference/Michelle Boss
- Business: Hecla stakes its claim with new office in Wallace/Nils Rosdahl
- Sandpoint: Sagle museum to honor WWII female pilots/Patty Hutchens
Question: How would you label the Idaho GOP convention: 'positive & inspiring'? or 'astounding & radical'?