- 5:56 p.m. 2 males are trying to steal a pitching machine @ 21st & Spokane/Post Falls.
- 5:43 p.m. CPD Blues are looking for an individual on foot who headed toward Spokane River from Northwest Boulevard (near H95 bridge). May be involved in a robbery.
- 5:40 p.m. 2 dogs are in a vehicle w/windows slightly rolled down at Tomato Street.
- 5:29 p.m. Mother is in PFPD lobby to report 14YO runaway son from Pleasantview & Seltice Way.
- 5:09 p.m. Pilot of a 25-foot Deckliner is dead in the water on Spokane River, 2 miles from H95.
- 4:59 p.m. A broken water line is reported at 3614 N. 22nd/CdA.
- 4:48 p.m. Some 20 gang members were harassing ballplayers at the McEuen Field diamond but left when EMTs responding to Boardwalk trauma drove past.
- 4:47 p.m. Several juvenile males were flipping off people as they passed on Anne/CdA.
- 4:44 p.m. 2 juvenile males on bikes are spitting on vehicles on I-90 from Government Way overpass.
- 4:37 p.m. Trauma of some sort reported @ 3rd & Front/CdA. Marine deputy will transport injured person from Boardwalk Marina to 3rd Street docks.
- 4:27 p.m. Caller reports hearing 10 to 20 shots on Seltice Way & Grand Mill/CdA.
- 4:13 p.m. A vehicle has hit a building @ Government Way & LaCrosse/CdA.
- 4:10 p.m. Patrol officer reports graffiti on Post Falls city water tower.
- Much more below, including 2:13 racial incident
- 4 p.m. Resident, of 211 W. 13th/Post Falls, reports male in
green Jeep re: races up and down street.
- 3:54 p.m. Coeur d’Alene police are looking for a runaway 14YO
female named Britney.
- 3:44 p.m. Lifeguard at Radiant Lake Park says a juvenile male
w/a spear gun wants to spear fish and is refusing to leave park.
- 2:37 p.m. 2 n/b hitchhikers are creating a safety hazard on
H95 @ M/P 425 (Cougar Creek) by standing on the fog line.
p.m. Holiday station on Cornerstone/Hayden. reports a green Subaru
w/Washington plates drove off w/o paying for gas.
- 2:13 p.m. Worker at Cydco on H95/Athol reports that a male on
a 4-wheeler, with a gun under the seat, made a “racially abusive
remark” to her.
- 2 p.m. Caller is willing to sign a complaint against driver
of white car who tossed a banana peel out the window on offramp of I-90
& 4th (CdA). Caller felt the action was ‘distracting.’
a.m. Wells Fargo Bank official wants police to chase off 2
shirtless males in shorts who’ve been loitering in front of the Hayden
branch for 30 minutes.
- 1:17 p.m. Caller is willing to
sign a complain against man in green Chevy pickup who ran light @ H41
& Mullan and later parked at Panhandle State Bank.
p.m. Father, on Summer Avenue/Athol, reports autistic 18YO has been
missing on his bike for 30 to 40 minutes. He may have gone to Silverwood.
- 1:02 p.m. Owner of Hayden sewing shop and a
customer are arguing over payment for services.
p.m. Silverwood reports a customer is suffering a seizure.
p.m. Caller, from Catherine/Post Falls, reports drivers are
speeding on the street as a result of detour from road construction elsewhere.
- 12:22 p.m. Mia has questions for an officer
re: her mother’s refusal to give back her child.