"Willie came home from a week at the University of Idaho," posts Marianne Love/Slight Detour. "With him came some T-shirts for Mom and Dad. He gave me the yellow one and Bill, the Akey's Army shirt. After seeing an ad in this morning's paper for people to come and meet Idaho Vandal football coach Akey at Dover Bay Resort, I said to Bill that I believe the University of Idaho has embraced Rob Akey. And, yes, that's an understatement." More here.
- CdA man dies w/Montana reporters in plane crash/Tania Dall, KXLY
- Popular Sandpoint Grad Night game faces legal questions/Ralph Bartholdt, Bee
- Notorious Coolin man held on weapons charge/Keith Kinnaird, Bonner County Bee
- Washington superintendent ap-hollo-gizes for Cliff Lee comparison/Jim Camden, Spin Control
- Spokane Chiefs introduce new coach Nachbaur/Dave Trimmer, SR
- More bail imposed on Hoopfest shooting suspect/Meghann Cuniff, Sirens & Gavels
- Study: Idaho leads gas-guzzling trend/Associated Press
- New Worley ambulance reduces response time/KREM2
- Idaho to end fiscal year $7M short/Jessie L. Bonner, AP
Question: Have you enlisted in Akey's Army?