This Aug. 15, 2006, file photo shows former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf, quarterbacks coach at West Texas A&M University, setting up to throw the football while working with the offense during practice in Amarillo, Texas. The attorney for former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf says a plea deal has been reached in his Texas drug and burglary case. Bill Kelly said this morning that Leaf has agreed to plead guilty to seven counts of obtaining a controlled substance by fraud and one count of delivery of a simulated controlled substance. (AP Photo/Amarillo Globe-News, Henry Bargas, File)
- Idaho Records/Sherry Adkins, SR
- Weather change coming with rain later today/Mike Prager, SR
- 'Giving garage sale' to help pay for headstones/Bill Buley, Press
- Coeur d'Alene recycling to go single stream/Tom Hasslinger, Press
- JFAC backs longer wait for state workers' insurance/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise
- Vito Barbieri seeks retiring Rep. Jim Clark's House seat/Tom Hasslinger, Press
Question: Are you still interested in the life and times of former Washington State star QB Ryan Leaf?