4:02 p.m. A 30ish male is yelling @ people @ 201 E. Harrison/CdA. He may be on drugs.3:49 p.m. Macy has lost her Siberian husky.3:46 p.m. An e/b green Honda is swerving and traveling only 25 mph on I-90 @ M/P 5 (Spokane Street/Post Falls).2:42 p.m. A Volkswagen driver w/long hair and a beard is tailgating and driving more than 90 mph e/b on on I-90 @ Northwest Boulevard.2:17 p.m. A dock 18 to 20 feet long is floating in the main channel of Rockford Bay.1:31 p.m. Caller reports that a female is taking her horse on Snapdragon & Paddlewheel/Hauser.1:27 p.m. G on Starr Loop/Hayden reports a relative stole her checkbook and forged her signature on checks.1:25 p.m. Rod @ A-1 Smoke Shop/Seltice Way reports that he found an elderly male in a field near the business and now has him in his vehicle. The male is unable to talk.12:50 p.m. Female at Harmony House/Hayden reports that another female has been in her room without permission.12:31 p.m. Springfield Drive/CdA resident reports someone has fired 4 shots in the last 10 minutes below her place on the hill.12:27 p.m. A U.S. Bank/Hanley Avenue customer is sitting in his vehicle in the s/e corner of the parking lot after being belligerent and threatening bank employees.AM Scanner Traffic
- 4:59 p.m. Minor injuries reported from a blocking accident involving an SUV & two or three other vehicles in front of Wendy’s, H41 & Mullan.
- 4:51 p.m. A pickup and an SUV Durango may have crashed b/c one was going the wrong way on the w/b on ramp.
- 4:26 p.m. Motorist drove off w/o paying for gas at Best & 15th station.
- 4:19 p.m. A motorcyclist on a blue-and-silver bike had words w/a flagger for driving too fast thru the E. Fernan Lake construction zone, before speeding off.
- 4:18 p.m. Male in a Toyota Camri was tailgating and flipping off other drivers @ H95 & Garwood.
- 4:05 p.m. Males 14 and 16 are fighting in 1600 block of 5th Street.
- More below