The 2010 version of the Gem State Voter Guide is now available to view online at www.GemStateVoterGuide.com. This is the sixth edition of the online publication which was first produced in 2006 and covers each Idaho election on both a state and federal level – excluding judicial races and superintendant of public instruction. Candidates throughout the state were asked 26 questions on subjects covering: Life, Marriage and Family; Education; Freedom and Liberty, Fiscal and Tax Policy as well as various other subjects. The Gem State Voter Guide is a joint project of the Idaho Chooses Life and the Idaho Freedom Foundation and is designed to serve both the voters and candidates in Idaho’s upcoming primary election/Jeff Anderson, Trish & Halli. More here.
- Hatfield over incumbent Jones for controller/Adam Graham, Adam's Blog
- Swish, boom, run/Tom von Alten, Fort Boise
- 'Possible' officer misconduct/BillH, Free In Idaho!
- Simpson's passionate defense of TARP vote/Kevin Richert, Statesman
- What cutting government means in real terms/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Rudy the Rooster/Chris Oates, Treasured Valley
- Pennsylvania: A foretaste of what's ahead for Idaho?/Marc Johnson, Johnson Post
Question: Would you look at the Gem State Voter Guide for guidance in choosing your candidates?