3:21 p.m. 3 probation officers are looking for a 22YO male who bolted from their office and now may be hiding in a shop across the street.3:19 p.m. A drunken male is lying in the parking lot of the Sunset Bar/Appleway.2:44 p.m. A diabetic 16YO boy is unconscious @ Lakeland High.2:33 p.m. Roger reports his neighbor is harassing him.2:19 p.m. Possible child abuse reported @ Costco.2:14 p.m. The inside of a stove is on fire @ 2709 5th/CdA.2:03 p.m. Early 2000s Dodge pickup, white over burgundy, has just been stolen from 1756 E. Mary Lane/CdA.1:42 p.m. Motorist reports a disorderly person @ H95 & I-90.1:34 p.m. Mayor Wanda Irish reports that someone stapled a "for sale" sign to the outside wall of Harrison's City Hall.1:28 p.m. Glen reports the theft of trees.12:33 p.m. An elderly female is slumped over the wheel of her brown Olds @ 12ll Sherman/CdA.12:17 p.m. Jessica @ McDonalds hamburgers/Appleway reports an unwanted person on premises.Noonish: Patrol officer reports a panhandler @ I-90 & H41.AM Scanner Traffic
- 5:53 p.m. Caller reports sighting a coyote near the back lot of Fred Meyer.
- 5:33 p.m. S believes his ex-wife's boyfriend is abusing his children.
- 4:53 p.m. Timothy reports someone has stolen his '93 blue Olds that broke down @ H95 & Garwood. It was tagged this morning but not taken by the state patrol.
- 4:46 p.m. Tamarack RV Park, 3630 Government Way, reports a trespasser on premises.
- 4:26 p.m. A suicide attempt is reported in 2500 block of Sherman/CdA.
- 3:59 p.m. 2 males in their late 20s are smearing mud on license plates of an old Pathfinder (unknown location).
- 3:48 p.m. A 14YO boy w/long, brown hair and a red backpack refuses to stop riding his bike in the court yard of the Post Falls Library.
- More below