The two Republican candidates for the Idaho 1st congressional district dropped the gloves in tonight's debate broadcast on public TV and more than anything else, I was left wondering are these really the best two candidates the party could come up with? I guess that would explain why Greg Smith's poll shows 50% support for Democrat Walt Minnick's re-election, and only 20% for "the Republican candidate," in a state where most voters don't need to see anything other than the "R"/Tom von Alten, Fort Boise. More here.
- Social conservatism is fiscal conservatism/Adam Graham, Adam's Blog
- Complacency in the recognition of God/BillH, Free In Idaho!
- Yes, that's how it works/Alan, IdaBlue
- Is Walt Minnick voting your values/Idaho Conservative Blogger
- Idaho: 1st Congressional District fluidity/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Obama's expansion of guns in national parks raises fears for bears/Rocky Barker, Statesman
- Wednesday Links (for southern Idaho news, blogs, politics)/Chris Oates, Treasured Valley
Question: Who would you rather see run as a Republican for the 1st Congressional District seat held by Democrat Walt Minnick?