No doubt this will be a huge event. Palin in town is a big deal and this stop should produce some huge revenue for the Ward campaign. It also give those interested in seeing Palin but unsure on who to back for the Idaho CD GOP primary a chance to see and hear Ward speak. Don’t underestimate her power to draw a crowd thus giving Ward a huge opportunity to reach new eyeballs. But can this one event fix all the Ward campaign problems from the past? Can Palin bring back former Ward supporters who jetted away after all the negative press lately from the Idaho Statesman and Spokesman Review?/Idaho Conservative Blogger. More here.
- Of civics and U.S. territories/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise
- Dems plan counter-Palin event Friday/Dan Popkey, Statesman
- Some Republicans plan anti-Palin protest Friday/Dustin Hurst, Idaho Reporter
- 1 of 3 seeking Labrador's legislative seat withdraws/Dustin Hurst, Idaho Reporter
- Puerto Rico becomes an issue in congressional race/Kevin Richert, Statesman
- 'I Didn't Vote For Palin, Either/Dem Facebook site
Question: What will be Sarah Palin's impact on the closing days of the Vaughn Ward primary campaign?