Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Idaho GOP congressional candidate Vaughn Ward wave to the crowd during a rally for Ward at Qwest Arena this morning in Boise. (AP Photo/The Idaho Statesman, Chris Butler)
As you know Sarah Palin was the star attraction today at Quest Arena in Boise stumping for Idaho 1st CD GOP hopeful Vaughn Ward. I want to extend a thank you to the Ward Campaign for giving ICB press credentials. It was fun tweeting during the event and irritating the print press with my presence at their table. As you know ICB is a huge Palin fan and today she did not let me down. I have some pictures and a video below/Idaho Conservative Blogger. More here.
- UnAmerican attacks on Raul Labrador/Adam Graham, Adam's Blog
- Maybe Palin knows (and cares) what Puerto Rico is/Dennis Mansfield
- Sometimes things don't turn out the way you planned/Fort Boise
- Take no footage, leave no footprints/Kevin Richert
- Good counsel for Vaughn Ward/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press
- Hastings: Obama salmon plan keeps breaching alive/Rocky Barker
- Any lessons for Idaho in political establishment beating?/The Johnson Report
- Crawfish platter at Chef Roland's/Chris Oates, Treasured Valley
Question: The Idaho Press Tribune/Nampa posted a story today, saying that mainstream Republicans are staying w/Ward despite his missteps. Will Palin's appearance on behalf of Ward today shore up his credentials among undecided conservatives in this race?