At It's Just Me, ME posts: "Is there really anyplace better to live than North Idaho? I mean really? I am now hiking Tubbs about 3 or 4 times a week and LOVE it. When my husband is with me we make a little loop through Sanders, and then back up Sherman and soak it all in. We visited Lake Tahoe last October and loved it, but noticed how built up it was. It kind of hit us on Sunday as we did our loop that WE live in a resort area like Lake Tahoe. WE live where others dream of living!" More story, photos here.
- Time off: A real pain while training/Adventure Junkie Mom
- Growings on/Bent's Beer Garden
- 2-fer: Of borders and bonds, and: Pinocchio Syndrome/Dogwalk Musings
- Night out w/friends in downtown Coeur d'Alene (w/cool photos)/ilovecda.com
- Cute and fuzzy/Robin Loznak Photography
- Frost-free flowers: Costco saves the day/Slight Detour
- More below, more coming
Question: How often do you realize how lucky you are to live in viewtiful North Idaho?
- 10 Things Thursday: Balderdash/A Butterfly Moment
- A Word A Day: St. Elmo's Fire/Community Comment
- Be careful what you wish for/From A Simple Mind
- White is illuminating garden paths/Gathering Around the Table
- 3BT: Thai-hop w/the Deke, thoughtful student, the band's visit/Kellogg Bloggin'
- Music for dance/Live, Love, Laugh, Hope
- Frugal Friday: Zoya Hot Lips Glossy Lip Balm/Prime Beauty
- My daughter's logic/Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts
- Ward on the road/Skookum Photography
HBO Numbers (for Thursday, May 20): 9349/5868