Overall, for the year, precipitation is running above normal – about .75 inches above normal for Spokane and a whopping 4 inches above normal in Coeur d’Alene. Those first low elevation snowflakes may be just around the corner as some chilly, moist air makes its way into the region by the middle of this week. Average snowfall for Spokane in the month of November is 6.4 inches. Coeur d’Alene averages 7.8 inches/Michelle Boss, Handle Extra. More here.
- Huckleberries: Right, far right wings flap/DFO
- Boise: Complicated or not, Idaho backs amendments/Betsy Russell
- Labor department plans party at new Post Falls facility/Nils Rosdahl
- Review: Simon Sez covers all the bases around CdA/Patrick Jacobs
- Sandpoint: Photographer focuses on hope, foster home/Patty Hutchens
Question: What do you have yet to do to get ready for winter?