Cindy thinks she's qualified to be governor of Idaho. And considering her list of qualifications below she may be onto something:
- I have ridden horses.
- I have not done things with ropes or small cows.
- I have been around hay and watched bales be bucked, but I did not participate in the bucking.
- I have moved irrigation pipe.
- I have not smoked a pipe.
- I can play Heart and Soul on the piano. Also, the knuckle song.
- I like potatoes.
- I have nice hair.
- I think I'm qualified!!
Question: What other qualifications would she need to be Idaho governor, other than to move from Spokane to North Idaho & start attending Tea Parties?