Former Sandpoint soldier Brandon Adam is doing incredibly well after losing both legs while serving in Iraq in 2007. Today, Brandon is married to a teacher, expecting his first baby, and enjoying life in Colorado Springs, Colo. Marianne Love/Slight Detour updates Brandon's progress for a Veteran's Day salute today. More here.
- Second thoughts about your child's name?/A Butterfly Moment
- Agenda inside Clinton White House/Arch Druid
- The weigh in/Bent's Beer Garden
- Old soldiers & youngsters/Community Comment
- I'm thankful for veterans in my life/Crazy Homeschool Mama
- TSA: Breeding ground for sexual predators/Dogwalk Musings
- The last dance of fall/Live, Love, Laugh, Hope
- Breaking records with Betty Owens/More Main Street
- Lost and found/Notes on a Napkin
- C. Rodney Wolfe, 1925-2010, RIP/Skookum Photography
- Tracking time/Tumblewords
Hucks Numbers (for Wednesday): 10756/5650, (for Tuesday): 9966/5221, (for Monday) 9600/5137.