This is finally IT, maybe. If we turn down being screened at airports by those new-fangled, incredibly invasive, nakey-nakey devices, then we must submit to a groping...where they fondle your bewbies and/or your junk. Submitting to a groping by somebody who's not getting me drunk first...not gonna happen. And neither is going through a freaky skin sizzling machine. Thing is, some people (survivors of sexual assault) are getting PTSD reactions to the forced probings, because, you know, they're FORCED PROBINGS. And some idiots out there actually have the gall to say, "Those people need to stop being so sensitive about the probings"/Cassandra, 43rd State Blues. More here.
- Get loud, people, be proud/IdaBlue
- Maybe not change the world/Fort Boise
- Why did voters stay home on Nov. 2?/Kevin Richert
- Education of Idaho Democratic Party/MountainGoat Report
- Those awful earmarks: The least of our problems/The Johnson Report