- Noonish: Unconscious person reported at Great Hall & Torrey/Hayden
- 11:56 a.m. Lights at Appleway & Government Way are not recycling properly.
- 11:37 a.m. Student fell & hit his head at Post Falls High School.
- 11:33 a.m. N/b lights not recycling for east-west turns @ H95 & Prairie/CdA.
- 11:22 a.m. Paul Bunyan's/Post Falls wants to see officer re: October robbery.
- Much more below
- 10:15 a.m. Post Falls city crews have hit a gas line while digging at Qemiln Park.
- 9:49 a.m. Someone hurt in a fall on ice after non-injury crash @ H53 & Idaho/Hauser.
- 9:47 a.m. Someone on a sled is being pulled by white pickup @ Best & 9th/CdA.
- 9:33 p.m. SUV has hit an ITD snowplow @ 3rd & Annie, north of French Cleaners, CdA.
- 9:21 a.m.
A w/b SUV slid all the way through the median on I-90 @ M/P 2
(Pleasantview) and wound up pointed in wrong direction in e/b lanes.
- 8:59 a.m.
Female driver hit 2 vehicles in front of Jordan Wholesale, 3200 Seltice
Way/PF, and drove off to park in trailer park behind the business.
- 8:49 a.m. A delivery truck is stuck on Neider in front of KMart.
- 8:39 a.m. Traffic lights are red in all direction at H95 & Canfield. It'll be awhile until fixed.
- 8:36 a.m.
A male is complaining of neck injuries after a 2-vehicle crash @ H41
& Diagonal, which is blocking traffic in both directions.
- 8:32 a.m. Someone is unconscious at 137 E. Spruce Ave/CdA.
- 8:27 a.m.
A bus loaded with children for Mullan Trail Elementary has slid off
road and is stuck. Post Falls School District is sending transfer bus to
pick up children.
- 8:19 a.m. Male reports that he received e-mail from son who's stuck in Russia and wants him to send money.
- 8:09 a.m. A vehicle occupied by only a dog is abandoned in intersection of Prairie & Marabou/Hayden.
a.m. (via Blackberry from KHQ): Overturned semi slowing traffic on I-90
westbound. Crash is east of Sherman exit in Coeur d'Alene. (Accident
occurred about an hour ago, photo/report here)