This week ICB.com was hacked by what I’ve been told is one of the world’s most famous hackers. I have no idea why this “famous” hacker would pick ICB. Could just be a random choice, could be this "famous" hacker is a liberal and does not share ICB’s point of view OR even more sinister this “famous” hacker is working covertly for the Democrat party or the White House. Probably not the either of the last two since the Obama administration is already working to legally eavesdrop on internet web pages. I’m sure they will just wait to push that authorization thorough congress then try to take over all opposing viewpoints on the web. So that leaves the first two, the “hacker” is a progressive liberal or it was random/Idaho Conservative Blogger. More here.
- Meridian: We're technophobic fearmongers/The Stupid Shall Be Punished
- The circus comes to town/Fort Boise
- Luna loses loot on speculative investments/Sisyphus, 43rd State Blues
- Gather fall firewood close to home/Idaho Conservation League
- First Monday in October/Marc Johnson, The Johnson Post
Question: Have you or your company ever been hacked?