"There's a contingent of local folks in China this week with the chamber
tour group, and Pam Houser's been keeping me updated on their travel
experiences," posts Kerri Thoreson/More Main Street. "She noted that Commissioner Todd Tondee might run out of
clean clothes before they leave Beijing for Shanghai." More here.
- 10 things I'm doing to be a better teacher/A Butterfly Moment
- When you travel with extremists/Arch Druid
- Endorsements: English for clerk, and write-ins Griffiths, Currie/Bay Views
- Legal pot in California/Community Comment
- My buttons were pushed/From A Simple Mind
- Oh yum! Gluten free, of course/JeanC's Cat House & Shooting Gallery
- 3BT: Happiness and integrity, family in American drama, Pam's back/Kellogg Bloggin'
- Love/Live, Love, Laugh, Hope
- Pop Quiz: Poltergeist is ... /Rants, Raves, & Random Thoughts
- Hurryin' and scurryin'/Slight Detour
Hucks Online numbers (for Thursday): 9729/6347, and (for Wednesday): 9461/5694, and (for Tuesday): 9982/5784.