Keith Allred, Democratic candidate for governor, held a news conference on the Capitol steps today to announce that he opposes Gov. Butch Otter’s decision to pull Idaho out of wolf management, and that if elected, he’d reverse it. “We should be expanding state control, not giving it away to the federal government,” Allred declared. “If we want wolves de-listed, we need to stay in the game”/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- Voters to decide issue of debt at community hospitals/Dustin Hurst, IReporter
- Minnick gets A from Mideast vets; Crapo, Risch, & Simpson D's/Dan Popkey, IS
- Crapo, Sullivan reveal more differences in debate/Brad Iverson-Long, IReporter
- Crowd at Tea Party event friendly to Labrador/Brad Iverson-Long, IReporter
- Meridian chamber endorses Minnick/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise
- Tea Party warm to Simpson challenger, but no endorsement/Dan Popkey, IS
Question: Should Idaho be involved in wolf management?