Last Thursday former U.S. Representative Bill Sali, long an ally of Hart’s, sent a letter (disclosed, again, via Russell) on the subject to fellow Republicans. His counsel, after saying in essence that Hart was wrongly accused (though none of the reported facts are in dispute): “Why has Phil gotten so much media attention? In the legislature Phil has been an effective voice for freedom, less government and lower taxes. Apparently Betsy Russell can’t stand that and she wants to silence his voice.” How many more politicians snagged in trouble are going to use this kind of dodge – it’s all the freedom-hating media’s fault – and get away with it? We may get some answers to that, in Idaho and far beyond, next week/Randy Stapilus, Ridenbaugh Press. More here.
- Why Democrats will lose big in Idaho/Adam's Blog
- How about trick-or-treatin' w/governor, 1st Lady?/Dennis Mansfield
- It came out of the swamp/Fort Boise
- Melaleuca and copyright/43rd State Blues
- Second acts: Dick Morris surfaces in Idaho/The Johnson Report
Question: Do you really think the media hate freedom?