- 5:22 p.m. A juvenile problem is reported in 2100 block of E. Coeur d'Alene Ave/CdA.
- 5:03 p.m. A small child has been found wandering at 7th & Elm/CdA.
- 4:27 p.m. People with children are petting a wild moose that's either in the Post Falls or Rathdrum areas.
- 3:14 p.m. A male who served a month in jail after he was kicked out of Benewah Market/Plummer has returned to grocery store.
- 3:12 p.m. A Toyota pickup is on its side and a baby is still in a vehicle after two-vehicle crash with injuries @ Ramsey & Prairie/Hayden.
- More below
- 2:54 p.m. Caller reports possible drug activity in 240 block of S. Pine Court/Post Falls.
- 2:37 p.m.
Male w/a shaved head and a black T-shirt w/word "Montana" on it is
walking in & out of traffic along I-90 & Pleasantview exit/Post
- 2:33 p.m. Female driver is driving erratically and stopping on I-90 near Pleasantview exit.
- 1:55 p.m. A Washington Trust worker has questions re: a robbery.
- 1:25 p.m. Female on Diamond Drive/Hayden reports her boyfriend took her vehicle w/o permission. He doesn't have a license.
- 1:06 p.m. Caller reports that a male in a vehicle w/Indiana plates tossed a lit cigarette out the window @ Appleway & Julia (near Lowe's).
- 1:04 p.m. Ronald is upset that the ISP towed his vehicle & didn't like the answers he got from an ISP dispatcher.
- 12:50 p.m. Resident of 400 block of Grouse Meadow Drive/CdA reports a neighbor is pulling surveyor stakes out of her yard.
- AM Scanner Traffic